Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02299 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 920 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 820 Dinar (руб 35,668) in Saransk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)