Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01343 LYD / JPY
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,351 Dinar (¥324,043) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)