Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 LYD / STD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,600 Dinar (85,140,283 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (23 minutes ago)