Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 LYD / STD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,000 Dinar (90,375,255 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Hamburg costs €1.69 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (39 minutes ago)