Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,348 prices entered by 1,051 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43455 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,658 Dinar (R$ 10,719) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)