Cost of living comparison between São Luís, Brazil and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44142 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,372 Dinar (R$ 7,639) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)