Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45071 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,883 Dinar (R$ 6,397) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)