Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38876 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,800 Dinar (R$ 4,629) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)