Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41800 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,540 Dinar (R$ 3,683) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)