Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46148 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,536 Dinar (R$ 7,662) in Sao Joao de Meriti.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 990 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Aberdeen costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)