Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41784 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,191 Dinar (R$ 12,424) in Sao Joao de Meriti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)