Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45536 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,740 Dinar (R$ 6,017) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 3 hours ago)