Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46176 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,745 Dinar (R$ 5,945) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (14 minutes ago)