Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42754 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,724 Dinar (R$ 6,372) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)