Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41784 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,319 Dinar (R$ 7,944) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)