Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36184 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,988 Dinar (R$ 8,258) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (44 minutes ago)