Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43533 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,269 Dinar (R$ 7,509) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)