Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39142 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,835 Dinar (R$ 7,242) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)