Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02547 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,064 Dinar (Php41,772) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (38 minutes ago)