Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03075 LYD / DOP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,914 Dinar (RD$ 94,753) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (28 minutes ago)