Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02737 LYD / DOP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,553 Dinar (RD$ 93,277) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)