Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02724 LYD / DOP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,431 Dinar (RD$ 125,965) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)