Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02964 LYD / DOP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,324 Dinar (RD$ 78,400) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)