Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,830 Dinar (2,009 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)