Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,736 Dinar (COL$5,623,091) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)