Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,424 Dinar (COL$3,050,592) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (40 minutes ago)