Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,118 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00777 LYDX / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,867 Dinar (CH$2,416,489) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)