Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,176 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00999 LYDX / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,726 Dinar (CH$828,199) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)