Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00215 LYD / CLP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,727 Dinar (CH$1,269,255) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)