Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,346 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00223 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,468 Dinar (CH$658,229) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)