Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.521 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,617 Dinar (€2,377) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)