Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13694 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,900 Dinar (Bs 43,084) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (14 minutes ago)