Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14294 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (Bs 17,490) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)