Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14149 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (Bs 26,503) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (43 minutes ago)