Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,000 Dinar (Bs 300,449,978) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (19 minutes ago)