Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06695 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 414 Dinar (ARS $6,186) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)