Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06571 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,029 Dinar (ARS $15,658) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)