Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 537 Dinar (COL$1,080,597) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (44 minutes ago)