Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 639 Dinar (COL$1,383,557) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)