Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,591 Dinar ($7,073) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)