Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.379 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,827 Dinar ($6,400) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)