Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02635 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,600 Dinar (Php212,518) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)