Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.618 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,523 Dinar (€2,177) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)