Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.637 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,409 Dinar (€2,082) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (34 minutes ago)