Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.620 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,165 Dinar (€2,571) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)