Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19916 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,743 Dinar ($b13,773) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Grand Rapids costs $505 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)