Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.320 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,370 Dinar (5,584 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)