Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45071 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,909 Dinar (R$ 6,455) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (33 minutes ago)