Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42249 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,859 Dinar (R$ 4,400) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)