Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,624 Dinar ($12,455) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)