Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39384 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 525 Dinar (1,332TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (about 2 hours ago)