Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33809 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,315 Dinar (RM3,890) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)