Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,194 Dinar (﷼ 191,803,849) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)