Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00545 LYD / YER *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,936 Dinar (355,492 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)