Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.506 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,918 Dinar (€1,938) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)