Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,033 Dinar ($2,168) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)