Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.367 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,232 Dinar ($1,633) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (44 minutes ago)