Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06197 LYD / HNL
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,633 Dinar (L 42,498) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)