Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06278 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,760 Dinar (L 43,966) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (37 minutes ago)