Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05643 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,144 Dinar (L 37,991) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)