Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07523 LYD / MXN
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,343 Dinar (Mex$ 44,430) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)