Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09202 LYD / ARS
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 511 Dinar (ARS $5,553) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)