Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06559 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,832 Dinar (Mex$ 58,422) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)