Cost of living comparison between San Martin de los Andes, Argentina and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09202 LYD / ARS
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 650 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 566 Dinar (ARS $6,150) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)