Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06590 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,928 Dinar (Mex$ 29,253) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)