Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07166 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,131 Dinar (Mex$ 29,734) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)