Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 18,593 Dinar ($13,201) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)