Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07934 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,021 Dinar (ARS $12,873) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (32 minutes ago)