Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04917 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 670 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 558 Dinar (ARS $11,355) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)