Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,849 Dinar ($2,006) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)