Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.393 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,568 Dinar ($2,561) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)