Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02652 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,450 Dinar (Php205,509) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)