Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09015 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 650 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 533 Dinar (ARS $5,914) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)