Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09273 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 513 Dinar (ARS $5,528) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)