Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07872 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 258 Dinar (ARS $3,277) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (35 minutes ago)