Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 LYD / CRC *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,483 Dinar (₡ 2,317,758) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)