Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00257 LYD / CRC *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,895 Dinar (₡ 1,516,409) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)