Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00260 LYD / CRC *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,261 Dinar (₡ 1,253,317) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)