Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00242 LYD / CRC *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,811 Dinar (₡ 2,400,074) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)