Cost of living comparison between San Jose, California, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.398 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 14,110 Dinar ($10,091) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)