Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,884 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 26,321 Dinar ($19,787) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)