Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02801 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,256 Dinar (Php116,253) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)