Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07846 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,400 Dinar (ARS $81,565) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (24 minutes ago)