Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05530 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,300 Dinar (ARS $113,924) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)